The work-from-home community for women who prefer a cozier career.
What are you waiting for? Hundreds of other women are waiting for you to join in on the fun!
The CoWork Space was built to help women like you thrive at working from home.
We’re a community providing a safe haven for women pioneering the growing movement of remote working. 💅
While working from home has its many (MANY) benefits, we know it can also have its challenges. That’s where we come in. We’re building a community to help women face these challenges and live their best remote lives by:
- Sending original, fun, educational content straight to your inbox every week
- Highlighting work and productivity tools to help you get shit done
- Offering self-care tips to help combat loneliness and burnout so you stay motivated
- Professional development opportunities
- …And so much more is in the works!
Proof that our subscribers like us 🥰
“I remember seeing the concept and being REALLY excited. Been in love ever since!”– Marly D.
“I just love the inclusion for all of us who can relate to the remote life in any capacity!”– Shelbi
“Your newsletter is great! Very helpful and enjoyable content, five stars, can’t wait for the next one!”– Melissa J.
Check out our latest posts 📝
- 8 Austin Coworking Spaces You Need to Try
- 6 Ways to Practice Self Care When Working From Home
- I Cried At The Mall Today: The Hard Loneliness of New Entrepreneurship
- If Dunder Mifflin Was A Remote Company
Our Founder has been featured in